TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By registering with the EQualities Award, you agree to receive email communication relating to your registration with the programme.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the following copyright notice,
- Our copyright and other intellectual property rights, are protected by UK laws and by international treaties. Only schools and children’s centres that successfully achieve the Equalities Award may use the EQualities logo. If you are provided with a temporary login in order to preview the audit tool before deciding whether or not to register for the programme, you are not permitted to print and use the audit materials. Unauthorised use of this website and audit tool may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that information or documents uploaded to the audit tool are checked for sensitive and confidential data and that, where applicable, individual’s names and personal details are deleted.
- We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website